Know Before You Go
What safety and security measures do you have?
Your safety and security is our top priority. All persons attending the events may be asked to submit to reasonable inspection (including metal detection) of their person and property before entering the events. Bags must be clear plastic or vinyl and cannot exceed the size of a backpack. Bags cannot be tinted with color or include oversized content that prevents visibility into the clear bag.
Are face masks required?
Face masks are required for all indoor areas. Masks are not required for outdoor locations.
What vaccination requirements do you have?
We remain diligent in our commitment to provide a safe, hospitable environment for all and although the LPGA requires tournament players be fully vaccinated or have proof of negative COVID 19 testing, all other attendees are currently exempt from these requirements. However, we encourage all attendees to follow state, local and CDC guidelines.
As this is an evolving situation, we highly recommend you become familiar with all applicable heath and government mandates before you travel to understand any requirements or restrictions that may affect travel. You can visit https://www.hiltongrandvacations.com/en/travel-alert to visit local government sites that contain the most up-to-date information.
Are there any prohibited items?
- Opaque or vinyl bags of any size and clear bags larger than a backpack
- Plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- Computers, laptops, radios or TVs
- Fireworks or laser pointers
- Low or oversize chairs, seat cushions or bicycles
- Seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments
- Pets, except for service animals
- Knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- Video camera (all weekend)
- Cameras (during competition rounds)
- Beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- Posters, signs or banners
- Sports memorabilia or collectibles including baseballs, baseball bats, basketballs, footballs or hockey pucks
- Sports jerseys (exception: one jersey per spectator that must be worn)
How can I play in the event?
Hilton Grand Vacations is selling integrated sponsorships and pro-am opportunities. Take advantage of brand exposure, marketing activation and client/guest hospitality. To learn more, please contact Luciano.Garcia@hgv.com.
Is the event open to the general public?
The event will be open to the general public. Check back for ticket options in the fall.
When and where will the tournament take place?
The 2023 Hilton Grand Vacations Tournament of Champions will be held in January at the Lake Nona Golf & Country Club in Orlando, Florida.
How can I take part in parties, events and concerts?
Hilton Grand Vacations hosts several private evening events and concerts throughout the tournament week for invited guests, various sponsors and players. Previous concert performers include a variety of music stars such as Cole Swindell, Lee Brice, Toby Keith and Boyz II Men. Numerous opportunities to purchase tables and tickets to each party are available. To learn more, please contact Luciano.Garcia@hgv.com.
Where are the will call, ride-sharing and general spectator parking locations?
Will call, tournament parking, and ride-sharing pickup and drop-off is located at Garage W at 6100 Wave Hotel Drive, Orlando, FL 32827. Parking is complimentary for all spectators.
Please note that masks are required for the tournament transportation shuttles.
Parking is not available within the gates of the Lake Nona Golf & Country Club.
What is the cost for children?
Children under age 16 are admitted free with a paying adult.
Where can I view pairings and tee times?
Pairings and tee times can be viewed on a mobile device using the link below: https://bluetoad.com/publication/?i=733543&pre=1