Know Before You Go
What safety and security measures do you have?
Your safety and security is our top priority. All persons attending the events may be asked to submit to reasonable inspection (including metal detection) of their person and property before entering the events. Bags must be clear plastic or vinyl and cannot exceed the size of a backpack. Bags cannot be tinted with color or include oversized content that prevents visibility into the clear bag.
Are face masks required?
Per state and local guidelines, face masks are not required.
Are there any prohibited items?
- Opaque or vinyl bags of any size and clear bags larger than a backpack
- Plastic, metal or glass cups, cans or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- Computers, laptops, radios or TVs
- Fireworks or laser pointers
- Low or oversize chairs, seat cushions or bicycles
- Seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments
- Pets, except for service animals
- Knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- Video camera (all weekend)
- Cameras (during competition rounds)
- Beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- Posters, signs or banners
- Sports memorabilia or collectibles including baseballs, baseball bats, basketballs, footballs or hockey pucks
- Sports jerseys (exception: one jersey per spectator that must be worn)
How can I play in the event?
Hilton Grand Vacations is selling integrated sponsorships and pro-am opportunities. Take advantage of brand exposure, marketing activation and client/guest hospitality. To learn more, please contact Luciano.Garcia@hgv.com.
Is the event open to the general public?
Yes, the event is open to the general public. 2024 tickets can be purchased here.
When and where will the tournament take place?
The 2024 Hilton Grand Vacations Tournament of Champions will be held January 18–21 at the Lake Nona Golf & Country Club in Orlando, Florida.
Golf opens at 7:30 a.m. ET Thursday–Saturday and 8:30 a.m. ET on Sunday
How can I take part in parties, events and concerts?
Hilton Grand Vacations hosts several private evening events and concerts throughout the tournament week for invited guests, various sponsors and players. Previous concert performers include a variety of music stars such as Cole Swindell, Lee Brice, Toby Keith and Boyz II Men. Numerous opportunities to purchase tables and tickets to each party are available. To learn more, please contact Luciano.Garcia@hgv.com.
Where are the will call, ride-sharing and general spectator parking locations?
Complimentary spectator parking and shuttle service will be at the Lake Nona Town Center’s H Garage at 6887 Marwick Lane, Orlando, Florida. Credentials left at Will Call can be picked up at the Will Call tent located adjacent to Lake Nona Wave Hotel garage located at 6100 Wave Hotel Drive, Orlando, Florida.
Shuttle service runs from the H Garage to Lake Nona Country Club every 20 minutes from 7 a.m.–6 p.m., Thursday–Sunday.
Media shuttle service runs from the W Garage (adjacent to the Wave Hotel) every 20 minutes from 6 a.m.–6 p.m., Thursday–Sunday.
Please note that masks are required for the tournament transportation shuttles.
Parking isn’t available within the gates of the Lake Nona Golf & Country Club.
What is the cost for children?
Children under age 16 are admitted free with a paying adult.